Our Partner Membership campaign is the financial backbone of the diverse assortment of programs we provide across the region in the form of education, advertising, and consulting to our communities and as outreach to the traveling public.
You Win: Every dollar you contribute in the form of Partner Membership will be stretched and maximized to create a little more breathing room in your budget. Let us do the work AND get the results you want.
We Win: Your contribution plants a seed and when many seeds are sown together, we are a mighty region that weathers storms and fair skies together.
Join Us in 2013!
Sign-up for Partner Membership today.
- 2013 Program Benefits Explained
- 2013 Partner Members Guide (PDF)
- 2013 Partner Membership Sign-Up Form
Our 2012 Partners
This mythological lumberjack of unusual skill appears in tall tales of American folklore as a giant
- Mount Pleasant-Titus County Chamber of Commerce
- City of Nacogdoches
- Nacogdoches Convention and Visitors Bureau
- City of Shenandoah Convention & Visitors Bureau
This highly-skilled lumberjack uses iron climbing hooks and rope to ascend a tall tree, chopping limbs as he climbs before felling the top of the tree.
- Linden Economic Development Corporation
- City of Palestine Economic Development
- Shelby County Chamber of Commerce
These experienced loggers can gauge the safest path for a felled tree and cut or buck it into specified lengths.
- Atlanta City Development Corporation
- City of Henderson Tourism
- City of Huntsville Tourism & Cultural Services
- Longview Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Port Arthur Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Shangri La Botanical Gardens & Nature Center
- Stark Museum of Art
- The W.H. Stark House
Also called froggers, the chaser guides felled logs to a safe landing and insures order in the log yard before transport.
- City of Athens Tourism
- Beaumont Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Ben J. Rogers Regional Visitors Center
- Daingerfield Chamber of Commerce
- City of Hughes Springs
- Gladewater Economic Development Corporation
- Jacksonville Chamber of Commerce
- Jasper Economic Development Corporation
- Kilgore Visitors Bureau
- Livingston-Polk County Chamber of Commerce
- Lufkin Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Mt. Vernon Main Street Alliance
- Oxbow Bakery & Antiques
- Dr. Deborah Queen
- San Augustine County Chamber of Commerce
- Spindletop-Gladys City Boomtown Museum
- Stephen F. Austin State University Hospitality Administration
The whistle punk sounds a whistle as a signal and acts as a safety lookout. A good whistle punk has to be alert and think fast as the safety of the others depends on him.
- Crockett Area Chamber of Commerce
- The History Center at Diboll
- Jefferson Tourism
- Kountze Chamber of Commerce
- Mineola Community Development
- Newton County Chamber of Commerce
- Northeast Texas Rural Heritage Museum
- Red River County Chamber of Commerce
- Smith County Historical Society
- Texarkana Alzheimer’s Alliance
- Texas Forestry Museum
- Texas Prison Museum
- Breezy Lake Wolfe
The Traveler is a friend and guide to all who want to experience amazing East Texas.
- Faustine Curry
- George Fite
- Carol Hinton
- Dr. Rebecca Narramore
- Mark C. Osborne
- Dr. Anita Walker